MY MOM’S KITCHEN THE INSPIRATION EASY DESIGN INDOOR - Easy Design Indoor Outdoor

MY MOM’S KITCHEN THE INSPIRATION EASY DESIGN INDOOR

Information DESIGN - Information EASY - Information INDOOR - Information INSPIRATION - Information KITCHEN - Information MOM’S - Information MY - Information THE - MY MOM’S KITCHEN THE INSPIRATION EASY DESIGN INDOOR


MY MOM’S KITCHEN THE INSPIRATION EASY DESIGN INDOOR


MY MOM’S KITCHEN THE INSPIRATION EASY DESIGN INDOOR
#MY #MOM’S #KITCHEN #THE #INSPIRATION #EASY #DESIGN #INDOOR

Construction is officially well under way at my mom’s kitchen, and I’ve been sharing as many behind the scenes peeks as I can on Instagram Stories as we go (there’s a highlight called “Mom’s Kitchen” over there, if you’re curious to check it out!) It’s pretty messy and dusty around there lately and there isn’t a whole lot to see quite yet as plumbing, hvac, and electrical gets sorted out, but things are about to ramp up and there’s a whoooole lot of pretty coming our way! Before we get into the nitty gritty of the plans and details, however, I thought it’d be fun to take a look back at where it all began. (ps – you also might want to check out this post, which details all of the before photos & plans)
Before I start any project I always have my client fill out a needs assessment q&a. Essentially, it’s a questionnaire that details everything from longterm goals, to lifestyle preferences (ie: how they actually use the space), to family history (including any plans to expand said family in the future) to aesthetic predilections and beyond. And while it’s always so helpful, and gives me a much better idea of how to customize each individual space to suit their exact needs and desires, the thing I find most impactful is the portion wherein I have them pull a series of inspiration images and send them my way. It’s amazing how much you can get to know someone based off of that information.




Thank you verry much for visiting my website, with title MY MOM’S KITCHEN THE INSPIRATION EASY DESIGN INDOOR permalink url https://easydesignindooroutdoor.blogspot.com/2020/02/moms-kitchen-inspiration-easy-design.html. Please Share This Article....! Thanks
0 Komentar untuk "MY MOM’S KITCHEN THE INSPIRATION EASY DESIGN INDOOR"

Back To Top